In order to be successful online, you must provide consumers and other businesses with the information they need to make sound buying decisions. This usually comes in the form of a powerful online presence.
If your goal is to extend your reach beyond your country’s market, it’s important to understand that your current website isn’t automatically going to have the same positive reaction overseas as you’ve experienced in your home country.
For instance, let’s say you live in Ireland and have an Irish website. You want to expand your reach to Germany. You’ll need your website localised for Germany. Without a website that’s geared towards the German market, your Irish website won’t make sense to German people and businesses, so you’re unlikely to see any results from your site. After all, you’ve not customised it to meet that target market’s needs and expectations.
This is where I come in.
Who do I serve?
I provide English into German web localisation services (and vice versa), working with businesses in Ireland, UK and other English speaking countries that want to have an online presence in Germany or other German speaking countries, e.g. Austria. In addition, I deal with German businesses that want to have an online presence in Ireland or the UK.
What can I do for you?
I offer a wide range of web marketing services designed to assist you when you expand into foreign markets such as Germany, including:
- Website localisation and website translation
- International SEO and PPC (pay per click) (German/English)
- International digital marketing (German/English)
- Social media management (Ireland, UK, Germany)
Why choose me for your English-German or German-English localisation project?
- Website localisation for Germany and other overseas markets involves so much more than a simple translation of your existing website. I have an in-depth knowledge of the intricate details of this specialist approach to online marketing, as well as SEO, so you can increase your sales within international markets, focusing on both English-speaking and German-speaking countries.
- My knowledge of the German market is comprehensive, which means that I can help you with the research and refinement of USP and value proposition to ensure that your sites are marketed specifically for maximum impact.
- I bring together my years of experience in online marketing, web presence and SEO in Irish, British and German markets to make sure that your website localisation is fully comprehensive and covers all aspects of online marketing to get your message to your target market. In addition, I understand the different nuances of each country’s business cultures, so that you can be sure your online presence will be at its most effective.
- I take a broad, business-like approach to localisation, tailoring your existing website to a specific target market, to include the following:
- – Business
- – Culture
- – Economic
- – Language
- – Legal
- – Social
- – Technological
Each one of these aspects will need to be addressed in order for your company to have a strong online German, Irish and/or British presence. Get it right, and you’ll end up with increased traffic to your page, producing leads and boosting the sales you attain from your overseas customers (B2B or B2C).